New year, new adventures

Last year I mentioned several times that 2020 ended up being a really good year for us. Not that we were thrilled at the beginning when all of our plans were derailed. But we've learned to roll with the punches and trust God for the best outcome. 

Last year we learned to really listen for the voice of God and follow his leading. We felt directed to really focus on discipline in the areas of health/fitness, plans and dreams and our walk with God.

Last year I completed my first 40 day liquid fast and learned so much about the faithfulness of God in that process. 

Last year is over! Now it's time to look at this year. Taking the lessons from the failures of the past and building on our successes. 

This year my word is "Delight" last week I started looking up scriptures each week that are about delight. I'm excited to see how this word applies to my life this year. Also as a family our word is boundless or limitless. Somehow I feel like those 2 words connect and I believe this year is going to be amazing for us. Something that I've learned is that as humans we tend to let our circumstances and situations in our life control our emotions. We make excuses for ourselves based on whatever is going on around us. We put limits on our ability to complete our mission in this world. It's part of the human condition. But I believe God has called us all to more. For us as I mentioned in our last blog we launched 3 new projects. Jose has been able to mentor hundreds of pastors all over Latin America and we are gearing up for Metro here in Piura. Our team will be traveling to Lima next week to have hands on training in the streets so we can get started when they return. 

Jose and I have been dreaming BIG! We are both praying prayers that scare us a little. We never really thought God would use us for the kinds of things we are dreaming about. But we know he is leading us. 

This year I challenge you to do something scary! Do something you don't think you can do. Ask God for direction, dream big and do it! 

We are so grateful for the prayers, notes and financial support we've received from you. We know that we are only able to fulfill this calling because of your support! You are the reason we can do what we do! So thank you! If you would like to join arms with us and sow into Metro Latin America, Hombres Alpha international or Powerhouse LatAm or us personally you can do so 1 of 4 ways. 

paypal: jkmission2peru@gmail.com

Venmo: @KatJoseLopez

Zelle jklopez04@gmail.com

or you can give a tax deductible donation here

Once again thank you for your support, and please continue praying for us!  God is doing something awesome here in Latin America! 


Comments

  1. Wow! I loved it! So excited about Metro 🤩 thanks God for everything 🤍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts